END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for SEASoft Screenshot Online
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and SEASoftware Company for the product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation.
1. All copyrights to Screenshot Online are exclusively owned by the SEASoftware Company.
2. Download of following files on site is strictly prohibited:
- Porn pictures.
- Illegal files and/or files that infringe any laws.
- Files that infringe the copyright or confidentiality of third parties.
- Files that may not be considered as an image, including executable files.
- Images that contain libel, violence, racial intolerance or propaganda against any person, group of persons or institutions.
- Images that contain obscenities.
- Files with contents that may be implemented for hacking or breach.
- Images, connected with drugs, drug abuse, sales of weapon or munition, as well as other prohibited goods or services.
- Any other files with illegal or unlawful contents.
3. The user bears total legal responsibility for downloaded files. SEASoftware disclaims any responsibility for contents of any downloaded files.
4. SEASoftware reserves the right to remove the files, downloaded by the user, at own discretion, should such files contain or may contain illegal/unlawful materials of any kind.
5. Any data in concern of a user is strictly confidential. However, in case if the user violates the terms of a present Agreement or commits illegal actions by the means of a program Screenshot Online, SEASoftware reserves the right to transfer the user information to authorized government authorities.
6. The Screenshot Online may be freely distributed provided the distribution package is not modified.
7. SEASOFT SCREENSHOT ONLINE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". YOU USE SCREENSHOT ONLINE AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEASOFTWARE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL SEASOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF A SEASOFTWARE REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. You shall use this Software in compliance with all applicable laws and not for any unlawful purpose. The user is responsible for all activities related to the violation of the law.
10. This license is in effect until terminated. Failure to comply with the limitations set forth in this Agreement will result in automatic termination of this license.
11. Installing and using SEASoft Screenshot Online signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
12. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SEASoft Screenshot Online files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using SEASoft Screenshot Online,